Announcements and Important Events
Softball District Championships
June 5, 2021
Fowlerville High School - Gehringer Field
SATURDAY June 5, 2021
- 9:00 Cage Time
- 9:00 Gates open - $6.00 - On-Line ticketing info below)
- 10:25 Team Introductions & National Anthem
- 10:30 First Pitch - Owosso vs Williamston
- 10:30Cage Time (Corunna)
- 11:00 Cage Time (Fowlerville)
- 12:25 Team Introductions & National Anthem
- 12:30 First Pitch - Fowlerville vs Corunna
- TBA - Cage Time
- 2:25 Team Introductions & National Anthem
- 2:30 First Pitch - TBA
- Digital Ticketing will be utilized via the GoFan ticket platform. District Tournament: $6.00 per person plus service charges. Tickets allow access to all of the day’s Baseball and Softball games.
- No local or league passes are accepted.
- TICKET LINK: https://gofan.co/app/school/MI9956
- Animals or pets, except for service or guide dogs, are not allowed.
- Parking close to the field along "Gladiator Way" will be designated for our senior citizens, handicapped parking and umpires.
- All other parking will be in the Junior High lot and the Kreeger Parking lot.
- SEE MAP
TEAMS NOT UTILIZING BUSING:
- Please instruct team members to arrive at a specific time and do not enter the facility until the entire team has been screened for COVID signs and symptoms.
- There will be a concession stand available as well as bathrooms on site
- Field will be dragged, raked and lined after every game – water will be added if needed
- Seating will be limited, fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs
- We will have an Athletic Trainer on site all day during the tournament