Announcements and Important Events
Baseball District Championships
June 1, 2021
June 5, 2021
Fowlerville High School - Gehringer Field
TUESDAY June 1, 2021
- Mason 4 vs Parma Western 5 (8 inn.)
- Williamston 2 vs Jackson NW 1 (9 inn.)
SATURDAY June 5, 2021
- 8:30 Cage Time - No Spectators
- 9:00 Gates open - $6.00 - On-Line ticketing info below)
- 9:55 Team Introductions & National Anthem
- 10:00 First Pitch - Parma Western vs Eaton Rapids
- 10:15 Cage Time (Fowlerville)
- 10:45 Cage Time (Williamston)
- 11:55 Team Introductions & National Anthem
- 12:00 First Pitch - Fowlerville vs Williamston
- TBA - Cage Time
- 1:55 Team Introductions & National Anthem
- 2:00 First Pitch - TBA
- Digital Ticketing will be utilized via the GoFan ticket platform. District Tournament: $6.00 per person plus service charges. Tickets allow access to all of the day’s Baseball and Softball games.
- No local or league passes are accepted.
- TICKET LINK: https://gofan.co/app/school/MI9956
- Animals or pets, except for service or guide dogs, are not allowed.
- Parking close to the field along "Gladiator Way" will be designated for our senior citizens, handicapped parking and umpires.
- All other parking will be in the Junior High lot and the Kreeger Parking lot.
- SEE MAP
TEAMS NOT UTILIZING BUSING:
- Please instruct team members to arrive at a specific time and do not enter the facility until the entire team has been screened for COVID signs and symptoms.
- There will be a concession stand available as well as bathrooms on site
- Field will be dragged, raked and lined after every game – water will be added if needed
- Seating will be limited, fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs
- We will have an Athletic Trainer on site all day during the tournament
- Team Trophy and medals will be given to the winning team after the championship games on Saturday.