Announcements and Important Events
There's nothing quite like a Friday night football game in Brigham Stadium at Fowlerville High School! You will find everything here that you need to make your game day great!
Game Day Information
Fowlerville Gladiators (5-0)
Mason Bulldogs (5-0)
5:30 pm – Community Parade
6:40 pm – Band Performance
6:55 pm – Anthem
7:00 pm – Kickoff
Brigham Stadium gates open at 5:30 pm. This week’s matchup is between two undefeated teams and it is our Homecoming…Please arrive early! If you decide to exit the stadium you must have a hand stamp to re-enter.
Game day tickets will be sold at three ticket booths (Main Gate-south of the field, JH Gate-south of the JH and our Soccer Gate-Soccer concession stand) along with being sold on-line through GoFan. LINK
HIGH SCHOOL EVENTS
Adult or High School Student $5.00
FHS Student w/I.D. FREE
Jr. High & Elementary Students $3.00
Seniors and Children Under 5 FREE
To help keep lines moving quickly please:
- Know what tickets you need.
- Please have money ready, exact change is appreciated.
- Only one (1) family member stand in line if possible.
- Senior Citizens (62+), CAAC Passes, Punch Cards, FHS ID’s and Online sales please use designated line at the Main Gate.
Please remember the Fowlerville Community School campus is tobacco free. No tobacco products or vape can be used on campus at any time, including during game days. Please help us set a good example for our young Gladiators!
Fowlerville Community Schools has a no pet policy on school grounds. Properly identified service animals are welcome…please leave your pets at home.
Please help keep the campus beautiful by parking in designated areas only, disposing of trash properly and following campus rules.
The Livingston County Health Department provided notice on September 29th, that one (1) case of the Eastern Equine Encephalitis (“EEE”) has been confirmed in Livingston County, and has recommended that members of the community act to reduce their risk of contracting EEE.
A few steps that you can take to reduce the risk of contracting EEE, are:
- Apply insect repellents that contain the active ingredient DEET, or another U.S. Environmental Protection Agency-registered product to exposed skin or clothing, and always follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants when outdoors. Apply insect repellent to clothing to help prevent bites.
- For more tips, visit www.michigan.gov/EEE
At the present time we are not cancelling school events and activities will move forward as planned. We will continue to work in partnership with the Livingston County Health Department and act in accordance with their directives. We encourage you to follow the recommendations referenced in this communication to further protect members of your family and your friends.
Questions or concerns regarding the actions being taken by our public schools can be directed to the Athletic office or the Superintendent’s office. Contact information can be found on our website.
- M-DOT: None in the area, fans are encouraged to avoid I-96 during rush-hour periods.
- On Campus: Please excuse our “mess” as we complete our bond projects. Spectators should stay out of the newly renovated Track and Field Facility.
Spectator Parking / Homecoming Parade:
- Visiting fans are encouraged to park in the Junior High (JH Gate) and HS parking lots (Soccer gate).
- Homecoming Parade: The parade will begin at 5:30 and run through downtown,
- I-96 to Howell (Burkhart Rd-Exit 133) then turn left on N. Burkhart Rd. Follow N. Burkhart to Grand River and turn left. Once on Grand River, look for Cemetery Rd (4 miles) and turn right. Cemetery to Sharpe Rd, turn left on Sharpe and enter campus off Sharpe.
- I-96 to Fowlerville (Exit 129) then turn right on E Van Riper. Follow Van Riper past the railroad tracks (turns to dirt) and turn left on Cemetery Rd. Cemetery will cross Grand River; Follow Cemetery to Sharpe Rd, turn left on Sharpe and enter campus off Sharpe.